|Max. Output Power||60W|
|Load Output Voltage||<60V|
|Output Current||0.15 ~ 2.7A|
|PV Max. Input Voltage||55V|
|Max. Charge Current||15A|
|Over Temperature Protection||Environmental temperature 80℃ - Load power drop|
Internal temperature 120℃ - Load closed
|Working Temperature||-20℃ ~ +65℃|
|Degree of Protection||IP68|
JYC has the proven solution. JYC already provides security and stable
to millions of users as a global.
JYC has the proven solution. | > Wind-Solar Energy Storage system
| > Solar street lights
JYC already provides security and | > Off-grid energy storage
stable to millions of users as a global. | > Household energy storage
| > Telecom backup system
| > Emergency backup energy sources
| > Uninterruptible power system
| > Mobile base stations
| > Grid load shifters
| > Electric Golf Car
| > Electric vehicles
| > Electric motorcycles
| > Electric forklifts
| > Electric boats, etc
Instruction / Note
Battery Operation Instructions:
1. Charge:Connecting the battery pack to the charge controller, connect the charger to recharge.
2. Discharge:Connecting the battery pack to the load, connect the load to discharge.
3. When you combine the battery with series or parallels, if there are oxidation layer on the surface, you
Should brush surface to the metal glow with thin steel brush to lower the connective resistance to the minimal
4. When combining with many batteries, if the voltage between the two electrodes is over 36V, the safe
Voltage for human beings, to guarantee the safety, you should not touch the two electrodes with your body.
1. If shelve a long time suggested that the battery voltage 39.0V-40.0V, need for regular recharging (even if not use), must charge and discharge for three months one time;
2. Do not expose the battery to extreme heat or flame.
3. Do not short circuit, over-charge or over-discharge the battery pack;
4. Do not disassemble or modify the battery pack.
5. Do not handle or store with metallic like necklaces, coins or hairpins, etc.
6. Do not reverse the polarity of the battery pack for any reason.
7. Do not immerse the battery pack in water or sea water, or get it wet.
8. Use a constant current, constant voltage (CC/CV) lithium-ion (Li+) battery charge controller.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist