MERITSUN, the Best Lithium Energy Solution Provider.
● Don’t immerse the battery in water.
● Don’t use and leave the battery near a heat source such as fire or heater.
● When charging, use a battery charger specifically for that purpose.
● Don’t reverse the positive and negative terminals.
● Don’t connect the battery to an electrical outlet directly.
● Don’t discard the battery in fire or heater.
● Don’t connect the positive and negative terminal directly with metal objects.
● Don’t transport and store the battery together with metal objects such as necklaces, hairpins.
● Don’t strike, throw or trample the battery.
● Don’t pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp object.
● Don’t leave, charge or use the battery at very high temperature conditions (for example, strong direct sunlight or a vehicle in extremely hot conditions).
● If the battery leaks and the electrolyte get into your eyes, don’t wipe eyes, instead, thoroughly rinse the eyes with clean running water for at least 15 minutes, and immediately seek medical attention. Otherwise, eyes injury can result.
● If the battery gives off an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or in any way appear abnormal during usage, recharging or storage, immediately remove it from the device or battery charger and stop using it.
● In case the battery terminals get dirty, clean the terminals with a dry cloth before use.
● If the battery beyond the useful-life, please fully discharged, sticks the battery with insulating tape, then put the cell to the specialized recycle bin.
● Tape the discarded battery terminals to insulate them.
● Stop charging the battery if charging isn’t completed within the specified time.
● Stop using the battery if the battery becomes abnormally hot, order, discoloration, deformation, or abnormal conditions are detected during use, charge or storage.