lead acid ups battery 12V70AH
JYC Battery Co. is a state-of-art company devoted to research, develop and manufacturing of the
Lead Acid battery. Through 10 years of development, JYC has grown to well-known and the most
reliable storage battery brand at home and abroad. With a 100,000 square meter manufacturing plant finely tuned for efficiency, strong innovation capability from our R&D team, ISO standard manufacturing processes, effective management, and the awareness of being an industry leader in the supplier of VRLA batteries.
OEM/ ODM welcome.
1.Tele-communication central station (wired or cellular)
2.Power system communication, military communication, etc.
3.Network communication including: data transmission, television signal transmission, etc.
4.Uninterruptable Power System (UPS- for Telecom)Battery general features
Characteristics of vrla battery:
1. Excellent safety performance: No electrolyte leakage, battery swelling and cracking under normal use.
2. High shock-proof performance: The fully charged and completely fixed battery, with 4mm amplitude and 16.7HZ frequency do have a normal open circuit voltage without leakage, batteries swelling or cracking problem after one-hour vibration.
3. High discharging performance: With smooth discharging voltage and mild discharging platform.
4. High resistance to overdischarge: In temperature of 25 degrees Celsius, the fully charged battery discharges with fixed resistance which is equivalent to the one required by 1 CA discharge of the battery for three weeks, and it can restore capacity over 75%.
5. High impact-proof performance: The fully charged battery is proved to maintian normal open circuit voltage and be without leakage or batteries swelling or cracking after droping three times from 20cm height naturally to a 1 cm-thick hardwood board.
6. High resistance to high current: The fully charged battery is proved to be without conductive part melted or any appearance deformation after discharging at 2 CA for 5 minutes or 10 CA for 5 seconds.
7. High resistance to overcharge: The fully charged battery is proved to maintian normal open circuit voltage and be without leakage or batteries swelling or cracking in temperature of 25 degrees Celsius after chargeing at 0.1 CA for 48 hours, and the capacity maintian over 95%.
---Specification subject to change without prior notice.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist